Thank you for using PDS International Pvt. Ltd. and any related mobile or software applications (owned and operated by PDS International Pvt. Ltd.). All rights in the names/marks “PDS International Pvt. Ltd.” are owned exclusively by PDS International Pvt. Ltd.
PDS International Pvt. Ltd,
- the types of information that we may collect from you when you access or use our websites, applications and other online services (collectively, our "Services"); and
- our practices for collecting, using, storing, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect through our Services, in email, text and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with our Services.
- The information we collect and how we use it
- We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services and individuals visiting our website/webpage, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and your usage details.
- We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
- automatically as you navigate through our Services (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies).
- Information You Provide to Us
- The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- Your account information: Your full name, email address, postal code, password and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender, mobile phone number and website. You may optionally provide us with this information through third-party sign-in services such as Facebook, Google Plus etc. In such cases, we collect and store whatever information is made available to us by you through these sign-in services.
- Your preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language.
- Your content: Information you provide through our Services, including without limitation, financial account information like bank account details, GST certificate, PAN Card, etc. and transactional information in relation to transactions where the Company is involved, any information pertaining to the customer/buyer, all other personally identifiable information/details which may be shared from time to time (including personally identifiable information/details of the customer/buyer).
- We may also receive and/or hold information about your browsing history including the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) of the site that you visited prior to visiting our platforms as well as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer (or the proxy server you used to access the World Wide Web), your computer operating system and type of web browser you are using as well as the name of User's Internet Service Provider (ISP). Our platforms may use temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not Sensitive Personal Data or Information) that is used by us for the technical administration of our platforms, research and development, and for your administration.
- Your searches and other activities: The search terms you have looked up and results you selected.
- Your browsing information: The duration for which you used our Services, time spent on the website/webpage and which features used, including the ads you clicked on.
- We use the information you provide to us to enhance the functionality and improve the quality of our Services, and to personalize your experience while using our Services. We also use this information to display relevant advertising link to third parties to fulfil your requirements, provide support to you, communicate with you, and comply with our legal obligations.
- Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the Services, and about your use of the Services, even if you use the Services without registering or logging in.
- Usage information: Details of your use of our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through our Services.
- Computer and Device Information: Information about your computer, Internet connection and mobile device, including your IP address, operating systems, platforms, browser type, other browsing information (connection, speed, connection type etc.), device type, device’s unique device identifier, mobile network information and the device’s telephone number.
- Stored information and files: Our applications also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your mobile device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information.
- Location information: Our applications collect real-time information about the location of your device, as permitted by you.
- Last URL visited: The URL of the last web page you visited before visiting our websites.
- Mobile device IDs: Unique mobile device identifier (e.g. IDFA or other device IDs on Apple devices like the iPhone and iPad), if you’re using our Services on a mobile device, we may use mobile device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer), instead of cookies, to recognize you. We may do this to store your preferences and track your use of our applications. Unlike cookies, mobile device IDs cannot be deleted. Advertising companies may use device IDs to track your use of our applications, track the number of advertisements displayed, measure advertising performance and display advertisements that are more relevant to you. Analytics companies may use mobile device IDs to track your usage of our applications.
- Your preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language.
- Your activity on the Services: Information about your activity on the Services, such as your search queries, comments, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, how long you visited our Services, the date and time you used the Services, error logs, and other similar information.
- Mobile Status: For mobile application users, the online or offline status of your application.
- Applications: If you use the PDS International Pvt. Ltd. application, if any, we may collect information about the presence and/ or absence and/ or details pertaining to other applications on your mobile phone. The applications we gather information for, may vary across categories including, without limitation, shopping, fashion, food and travel. This will help us understand you and your preferences better and enable PDS International Pvt. Ltd. to provide you with a personalised experience.
- Precise Location Information and How to Opt Out
When you use one of our location-enabled services (for example, when you access Services from a mobile device), we may collect and process information about your mobile device’s GPS location (including the latitude, longitude or altitude of your mobile device) and the time the location information is recorded to customize the Services with location-based information and features (for example, to inform you about restaurants in your area or applicable promotions). Some of these services require your personal data for the feature to work and we may associate location data with your device ID and other information we hold about you. We keep this data for no longer than is reasonably necessary for providing services to you. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by disabling the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do this. See your device manufacturer’s instructions for further details.
- Cookies and Other Electronic Tools
- Information from Third Parties
We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as partners, marketers, third-party websites, and researchers, and combine that information with information which we collect from or about you.
- Anonymous or De-Identified Data
- How we use the information we collect
- We use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of purposes, including without limitation to:
- Process and respond to your queries.
- Understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, and make special offers.
- Administer our Services and diagnose technical problems.
- Send you communications that you have requested or that may be of interest to you by way of emails, or courier, or registered post, or telephone calls, or any other mode of communication. We may also share your preferences or the Services availed by you with us on our platforms and your network on our platforms for marketing and other promotional activities of our Services.
- Send you questions from other users that you may be able to answer if you have registered with PDS International Pvt. Ltd.
- Enable us to show you ads that are relevant to you.
- Generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns.
- Provide you with customer support.
- Provide you with notices about your account.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including but not limited to for billing and collection.
- Notify you about changes to our Services.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features offered through our Services.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-party goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data and/or adjust your user preferences in your account profile.
- We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ and our target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
- How we share the information we collect
- General Information Disclosures
- To our group companies, holding, subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third-parties whom we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor/assignee in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the assets of PDS International Pvt. Ltd., whether as a going concern or as part of insolvency, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by PDS International Pvt. Ltd. about the users of our Services are among the assets transferred.
- To third-parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to receive the promotional updates.
- To fulfill the purpose(s) for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose(s) disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- Service Providers. We may share your information with outside vendors that we use for a variety of purposes, such as to send you emails and messages, push notifications to your mobile device on our behalf, provide voice recognition services to process your spoken queries and questions, help us analyze use of our Services, and process and collect payments. Some of our products, services and databases are hosted by third party hosting services providers. We also may use vendors for other projects, such as conducting surveys or organizing sweepstakes for us. We may share information about you with these vendors for the sole purpose of enabling them to perform their services.
- Social Networks. If you interact with social media features on our Services, such as the Facebook / LinkedIn ‘Like’ or ‘Comment’ button, or use your social media credentials to log-in or post content, these features may collect information about your use of the Services, as well as post information about your activities on the social media service. Your interactions with social media companies are governed by their privacy policies.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of PDS International Pvt. Ltd., our users, customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of, without limitation, fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Consent. We may share your information in any other circumstances where we have your express or implied consent.
- Payment Card Information
To use some of our Services, we may require credit or debit card account information. By submitting your credit or debit card account information through our Services, you expressly consent to the sharing of your information with third-party payment processors, and other third-party service providers (including but not limited to vendors who provide fraud detection services to us and other third parties), and you further agree to the following terms:
- When you use a credit or debit card to avail our Services through our Sites, we provide your credit or debit card account information (including card number and expiration date) to our third-party payment service providers and the applicable restaurant.
- For information about the security of your credit or debit card account information, see the “Security” section below.
- Analytics and tailored advertising
To help us better understand your use of the Services, we may use third-party web analytics on our Services, such as Google Analytics. These service providers use the sort of technology described in the “Automatically-Collected Information” Section above. The information collected by this technology will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate our users’ use of the Services. We also use Google Analytics as described in the following section. To prevent Google Analytics from collecting or using your information, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
When accessing the Services from a mobile application you may also receive tailored in-application advertisements. Each operating system: iOS, Android and Windows Phone provides its own instructions on how to prevent the delivery of tailored in-application advertisements. You may review the support materials and/or the privacy settings for the respective operating systems in order to opt-out of tailored in-application advertisements. For any other devices and/or operating systems, please visit the privacy settings for the applicable device or operating system or contact the applicable platform operator.
We are committed to suggesting meaningful choices to you about the information collected on our Services for third party purposes, however, we do not currently recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track signals, as the Internet industry is still working on Do Not Track standards, implementations and solutions.
- Choices about how we use and disclose your information
When you sign up for an account, you are opting in to receive emails from PDS International Pvt. Ltd. itself. You can log in to manage your Service preferences and you can follow the “unsubscribe” instructions in commercial email messages, but note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative notices, service notices, or legal notices from PDS International Pvt. Ltd.
- Reviewing, changing or deleting information
- Accessing & correcting your personal information
- We will take reasonable steps to accurately record the personal information that you provide to us and any subsequent updates.
- We encourage you to review, update, and correct the personal information that we maintain about you, and you may request that we delete personal information about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, or irrelevant for legitimate purposes, or is being processed in a way which infringes any applicable legal requirement.
- Security: How we protect your information
- We assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control. You play an important role in keeping your personal information secure. You should not share your user name, password, or other security information for your PDS International Pvt. Ltd. account with anyone. If we receive instructions using your user name and password, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions.
- People under 18
Our Services our intended for people who are adults i.e. above the age of 18 years. The Services are not intended for users under the age of 18 years. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from people under 18 years of age or market to, or solicit information from anyone under the age of 18 years. If we become aware that a person submitting personal information is under the age of 18 years, we will delete the account and any related information as soon as possible. If you believe we might have any information from or about a person under the age of 18 years, please contact us.
- Third party links and services
- Compliance with data protection regulations
- Data retention and account termination
If your information is submitted to us through our Service when applying for a position with our company, the information will be used to consider your application. We may retain this information for any period of time. This information may be shared with other companies for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for the particular position or other available positions, as well as with third-party service providers retained by us to collect, maintain and analyze candidate submissions for job postings.
Ms. Deepti Jadon
Grievance Redressal Officer
Email address: email@example.com